Join our community of innovative business cases for rural areas
You have participated in an innovative rural development project or implemented a groundbreaking business case? We are looking for your expertise within the RUBIZMO project to promote your initiative and discover the recipe for business success in rural areas.
The first stage of RUBIZMO is based on the screening of past European projects on rural economic development and rural jobs that may have generated innovative business cases for rural economic development. This approach is complemented by the identification of privately funded initiatives that fit the same description.
RUBIZMO will foster the strengthening of the identified business cases through:
- Benchmarking with other innovative business cases;
- Socio-economic and environmental analysis carried out by our experts;
- Optimisation of the innovative business cases;
- Dissemination and promotion of business cases on our virtual library;
- Analysis of replication potential in other countries and sectors.
To collaborate with us and share your insights on rural entrepreneurship, fill in the following form or contact our partners from Zabala Innovation Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your replies!